Sunday, December 1, 2013

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself for a few days and I am too tired to walk up the stairs to do it now ;)
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep? A good nightssleep is hit or miss
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Spending Thanksgiving with my family in Washington

Movemement:  She has her active moments, but it seems like she has slowed down a bit, she isn't tumbling as much as she used to.
Food Cravings: Frozen berries
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Pregnancy Symptoms: Definite moodiness.  I have a strong desire to have the house perfect and everything checked off of my ToDo list, just in case the baby arrives.  Of course, with the holiday season upon us and three active girls this isn't a realistic desire. 

Babies Size:5 1/4 lbs and 18 inches.
Labor Signs:  Braxton hicks contractions have picked up.
Due Date:  Hoping for December 26th!
Looking forward to: Having this baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment