Saturday, December 21, 2013

38 Weeks

Still Pregnant...this is the day in my pregnancy that I had Ellie.  Not feeling like it is going to be a repeat with this one though.
How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs (lost a couple)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best (pregnancy) moment this week:  

Movement:  She has definitely slowed down, but still has her active moments. She is getting strong!
Food Cravings: Frozen berries, Coke and Rold Gold White Chocolate Honey Braided Twists Pretzels...they are SOOOOOO good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fairly symptom free the past couple of days, though I am finding I cannot do nearly as much as I used to be able to do without being physically and mentally worn out.
Babies Size: 6 1/2  lbs and 19 1/2 inches.
Labor Signs: Nothing really. I would like her to come out though. ;)
Due Date:  Hoping for December 28th at the latest.  Next doctor appointment is December 26th.
Looking forward to: Christmas with my family and the arrival of our new baby girl!  Oh, and deciding on a name, preferably before she is born.
 
It's crazy to think that she should be here a week from today.  Even though this is my fourth, I have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that we are going to have a new daughter,  a little person that we love as much as we love the three girls we already have.  Can't wait!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment