Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We spent Thanksgiving in Washington. The trip up was our last as a family in our Yaris. We will outgrow it within the month. It was been a good little car for road trips and has never given is any issues. We are definitely outgrowing it though!  

It was a pretty low key trip. The girls had fun collecting eggs from the chicken coup with their uncles, coloring and playing games. Lots of football watching took place. Gigi and Boppa came over for Thanksgiving, as did Cameron and Alyssa.  By the end of the day my energy was zapped. As much as I don't want to admit it, I just can't keep up the way I could before I was pregnant.

My mom and I were able to go to breakfast and Shopping in Snohomish one morning. I still can't stop thinking about the scones we had! It's crazy how much effort to takes to maintain your relationship with your parents once you have kids. I treasure my time alone with my mom, and wish it happened more. 








No comments:

Post a Comment