Tuesday, December 17, 2013

37 Weeks

37 Weeks
How far along? 37 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep? Sleeping very well lately.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best (pregnancy) moment this week: getting baby's stuff animal and my hospital pj's. 

Movement:  She has definitely slowed down, but still has her active moments. She is getting strong!
Food Cravings: Frozen berries, Coke
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Pregnancy Symptoms: I am getting symptoms that I have never had before with any of my pregnancies...swelling of my ankles (err...cankles), heart burn, nesting...
Babies Size: 6 and 1/3 lbs and 19 inches.
Labor Signs: Nothing really
Due Date:  Hoping for December 28th at the latest.  Next doctor appointment is December 26th.
Looking forward to: Christmas with my family and the arrival of our new baby girl!  Oh, and deciding on a name, preferably before she is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment