Friday, November 15, 2013

33 Weeks



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep? I have been sleeping better the past week or so.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: My friends threw me the perfect shower and I made huge progress on the baby's room.

Movemement:  She is very active and getting strong!
Food Cravings: Mexican coke. Street tacos. Brownies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Pregnancy Symptoms: My husband would probably say there is some moodiness going on. ;)
Babies Size: 4 lbs and 17 inches.
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Due Date:  Hoping for December 26th!
Looking forward to: Having this baby!


 
A few pictures of the nursery:
 
I love the fabric banner above the crib!  It was a decoration from my shower made by my friend Jayme.



 



 


32 Weeks.  With my friends Megan and Jayme at my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment