Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Update

Another update.  Kenzie has been throwing up for 36 hours now, atleast 18 times.  We are concerned about dehydration now.  I have been giving her 1.5 tsp of liquid for the past hour and half and so far she has been able to keep it down.  I started giving her Sprite, after having nothing but water for a day an a half and she can't get over how good it tastes.  It has perked her spirits up to get a little sugar in her system.  I feel so bad for the kid.  She already looks smaller, and she is already so tiny to begin with. I am praying she gets over this soon for her sake and so we can enjoy or day together a family tomorrow before the baby comes the following day.  This is by far the worst illness to hit our little family.  We are all ready for it to pass.  And this is so not how I envisioned the last days before we had the baby.  I am thankful that Josh and the girls have been on break and we are able to stay home without missing obligations.  I am thankful that I am already on maternity leave.  I am thankful that the baby has not come yet as it allow more time to get our family and home healthy for her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment