Saturday, December 28, 2013

39 Weeks















How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep? I was sleeping great and then I cam down with the flu a couple of days ago. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Best (pregnancy) moment this week:   I suppose the fact that I didn't go into labor, given that I was so sick and can't imagine labor and being this sick at the same time...

Movement:  Still moving, but more like rolling, no jabs or anything.  Actually it has been pretty awesome, I have been a little worried about the baby since I have been so sick, but every time I needed to feel her move for my own mental comfort, she would move immediately.
Food Cravings: Since I have been sick nothing sounds good.  I've had a lot of apple sauce the past 3 days.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The flu.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fairly symptom free the past couple of days, though I am finding I cannot do nearly as much as I used to be able to do without being physically and mentally worn out.
Babies Size: 7+ lbs and 20 inches (though I am estimating she is over 8lbs)
Labor Signs: Random contractions here and there.

Due Date:  Who knows now...my "plan" didn't happen.  ;)  I guess she'll come out at some point!
Looking forward to: Being fully recovered from the flu and having a doctors appointment on Monday that will hopefully get some things moving.  I've given up on deciding on a name before we meet her.
 
Today is the day I was hoping to be induced.  I honestly hadn't really planned on being pregnant past today.  I went to the doctor on Thursday and I was not progressed enough to schedule an induction.  And he wouldn't strip my membranes until 39 weeks.  I was so disappointed after the appointment because I had really been planning on him doing both, but by that evening I was really sick. I was up all  night with tons of pain, cramping and throwing up.  I haven't been able to do anything for the past couple of days.  So now, I am so thankful that I did not get my membranes stripped or schedule an induction.  I have an appointment early on Monday morning.  I am hoping their is enough progress to possibly schedule an induction and that I will be able to get my membranes stripped and possibly go into labor on my own by Tuesday.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment