Saturday, November 2, 2013

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Things are getting tight...
Sleep? Lets just say I am feeling the affects of having three small kids and being 7+ months pregnant, and I am awake in the night much more than I care to be.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: I finally got something up on the walls in the baby's room.
Movemement:  she is very active and getting strong!
Food Cravings: Mexican coke. Street tacos
Anything making you queasy or sick: noticing possibly a slight return of nausea 
Pregnancy Symptoms: Tired, emotional, some discomfort :/
Babies Size: 3.3 lbs and 16 inches.
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Due Date:  Hoping for December 26th!
Looking forward to: My baby shower next Saturday. Meeting this little girl in 8 weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it butting in too much to ask why the December 26th date? Is it specific for a reason or just to get the baby out? :-)

    ReplyDelete