Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunrvier 2013


 A couple of weeks ago we went to Sunriver with my family.   Everyone was there except my dad, who had to work unfortunately. :(  I love vacationing in Sunriver.  It's pretty inexpensive, it is peaceful, there's biking, pools, a hot tub, great restaurants and lots of nature in a not too nature-y kind of way.  And Bellatazza is there, only the best coffee shop I have ever been to in my life.  (sorry Starbucks).



Powell's Candy Store in Bend. A kids dreamland.






I know this is the third picture in a row like this one, but how could I choose?!?

Bellatazza iced coffee with a little sugar and cream.  Love.



This girl was a bike riding champ. 

This girl...not so much.  Still love her though!


Grandma and Kenzie on the lazy river.

Uncle Jeremy on the waterslide.





Snack time at the pool.

Sisters.


Grandma bought the girls' dolls swimsuits and sandals for the trip.

Grandma made their dolls nightgowns and slippers!



No comments:

Post a Comment