Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update

I haven't been great about documenting this pregnancy so I thought I would start now!
 

How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far!
Maternity clothes? Some.  Still able to wear my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans though.
Sleep? 9 + hours a night
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots.  She was moving like crazy in the ultrasound, even the tech couldn't believe it. Both Madison and Josh got to feel her for the first time this week too.
Food Cravings: Coke.  And suddenly I am hungry all of the time, that is new.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Pregnancy Symptoms: I am really tired.  I get dizzy if I stand in one place too long. 
Labor Signs: Definitely no.
Looking forward to: Planning the nursery(thinking yellow, aqua/teal, and gray) and picking a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment