Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year.  My mom and dad and little brothers came down from Washington.  Josh's brother and my nephews came from Washington as well.  And my oldest brother and his wife and my two nieces were here too.   I love Thanksgiving, don't get me wrong.  But it sure is a ton of planning, work, time and money that goes into a 30 minute meal.  It kills the deal-loving, cheap-skate part of me just a little... 
 
 

My nephew with his Crayon Turkey.

Kids Table.  I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we have a full kids table at holidays now.  I remember being at the kids table what seems like a few years ago.  And the adults seemed so old.  I am that "old" adult now...when did this happen?!



This picture takes me back to when my cousins and I were younger.  We have so many pictures of us sucking our thumbs at holiday events...




No comments:

Post a Comment