Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting

We went back to our favorite tree farm this year.  The first year we went was the first year this sweet old man had owned the place.  He comes and cuts down the tree for you and takes it to your car.   His trees are beautifully trimmed and even more beautifully priced.  This year is his third year and the place is really developing, complete with blow up Santa,  complimentary mistletoe and candy canes!  This is one of our favorite events each year.  My brother and sister in law came with us this year.  Unlike my Dad, who takes an hour to find the perfect tree, we both found ours within about 2 minutes. 
 






My brothers beautiful little family!



Um seriously, I can't get over her cuteness.  She talk now and I swear everything she says is the most adorable thing I've ever heard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment