Monday, October 7, 2013

Third Trimester!

How far along? 27 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs.  Ug!
Maternity clothes? Some.  Still able to wear my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans.
Sleep? Not enough.  Naps are essential these days.  I have hit the part of pregnancy where apparently my body thinks it needs to "practice" for the sleepless nights.  I find myself waking up often or waking super early (3:30am-ish) and not falling back asleep.  The other day I got up at 4:30am and started dusting blinds.  Seriously!?!?
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Knowing that at this point if baby was born she would very likely survive without many complications. 
Movemement:  Lots of activity during the day and night and hiccups regularly
Food Cravings: Coke.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Pregnancy Symptoms: Not really.
Babies Size: About 2 lbs and 15 inches long!
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Due Date:  Hoping for December 26th!
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.  It is a mess, absolutely nothing it done and it dawned on me that we could be meeting this little girl in less than 11 weeks! We might have a name picked out, now to decide on a spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment