Tuesday, September 24, 2013

25 Weeks and 2 Days

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 Lbs. (not sure why I decided to post weight gain but since I started I guess I'll keep on going...)
Maternity clothes? Still some maternity and some normal.
Sleep? 7-8 hours
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Passing my 1 hour glucose test and avoiding the 3 hour test!
Food Cravings: Soda, ice cream sandwiches and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Pregnancy Symptoms: Ligament pain and shortness of breath, this girl is hanging out high near my ribs, as all four have.  No need to be able to breath for the next 3 months right?!  Overall still feeling really good though.
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Due Date:  January 4th, 2014 but I am hoping for December 26th!!!
Looking forward to: Getting some necessary baby gear this month: crib and changing table.  Still deciding on a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment