Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Addition to the Family

Nope not pregnant.  Not now anyway.
 
Nope not a pet.  Not ever I hope.
 
We were given a VAN.
 
 And we are feeling extremely blessed.
 
It's red, it's older than the van my mom drove when I was a kid, it's smells a little funny, it isn't fancy, but it is ours, and it was free, and we love it!
 
The kids were outgrowing the backseat of our beloved Yaris.  It has worked well for us, but we were definitely feeling the space crunch with our growing family of 5 in that tiny little sedan.  Josh will keep driving our Yaris and we will still take it on long trips because the gas mileage and dependability can't be beat.
 
 

Our new addition.


Backseat of the Yaris.


Look at all that space!  And the kids are so far away from me while I drive.  I love it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment